EVA FOAM TAPE
Brand : ARMSTRONG
The EVA foam tape is pressure-sensitive with acrylic adhesive or hot melt adhesive of a strip EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foam, it is used for gasketing, sealing, cushioning and insulation. Offering excellent bonding strength with immediate quick stick properties for metal, plastic, paper, wood or silicon surfaces.
The tape is available in a wide range of grades, colours and densities, low, medium and high density or any other customers’ requests.
Suitable for furniture, advertising sign, advertising board, glass, sanitary ware, car accessory attachment and other general purposes
- Manufactured from high quality ethylene vinyl acetate foam (EVA foam).
- High press-force support and high elasticity.
- High quality and durable adhesive.
- Easily removed with non-residue.
- EVA thickness depends on customer’s request.
- Use for door and corner cushion.
- Available in 2 colors: Black and white.
- Used as industrial tape.
- Mainly used in automotive and electronics.
- Aerospace and shipbuilding
- Sports equipment
- Building decoration industry